Terms Of Service
Effective Date: 18/05/2023
These Terms of Service constitute a legally binding agreement between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”, “your”, “user”) and solutionsmag.co (“Company”, “us,” “we,” “our”), concerning your access to and use of its websites and related web pages (our “Website(s)”).
You agree that you have read, understood and consent to be bound by all the provisions of these Terms of Service by accessing, browsing, and/or using the Websites. You further accept and agree that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this legally binding agreement. If you disagree with any provision(s) contained herein, then you are expressly prohibited from accessing the Website(s) and must discontinue the use of the Website(s) immediately.
User Age Requirement
To access or use the Websites you must be 18 years of age or older. If you are under 18, you are not authorized to access or otherwise use the Website(s) and execute this agreement by agreeing to these Terms of Service.
Use of Website(s) and Grant of Limited License
Subject to continued adherence to the provisions of these Terms of Service, you are granted a limited, royalty-free, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to access and use our Website(s) strictly for non-commercial personal use only. Further, the Website(s) may be used for legal purposes only.
Restrictions on Use of Website(s)
You agree not to access, use or otherwise interact with the Website(s) to do, attempt to do, cause any third party to do or attempt to do any of the following:
- intrude or interrupt the Website(s) or servers/networks attributed to the Website(s);
- violate any governing law, procedure or other applicable third-party guidelines;
- determine or attempt to determine the source code, algorithms or techniques built into the Website(s) and/or use them;
- use our Website(s) to store, transmit, upload, distribute, or otherwise make available any malicious files that may carry viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, or other malicious or harmful technologies or material;
- add or remove any proprietary declarations appearing on or included in the original Website(s) content;
- add links to the Website(s) without our written consent;
- incorporate all or some of the Website(s) elements into another website or product;
- infringe or violate third party rights such as intellectual property rights, privacy rights or any other proprietary rights;
- try to sell, rent, transfer, license or resale the Website(s), or any component thereof;
- deactivate or try to restrict Website(s) access by other users;
- leverage our Website(s) commercially;
- bypass the preventive or restrictive measures to access or use our Website(s);
- create unauthorised copies, backups, modify, reverse engineer, adapt, translate, disassemble, decompile or create derivative works of our Website(s) or the content contained therein; and/or
- create unauthorised copies, backups, modify, reverse engineer, adapt, translate, disassemble, decompile or create derivative works of our Website(s) or the content contained therein; and/or
Company holds the right to discontinue and/or restrict the use of the Website(s) at any time, with or without any prior notice for any or for no reason. You acknowledge that the Company shall not be responsible to you or any third-party for the dismissal of your access to the Website(s). The Company further reserves the right to terminate your access to, use of or any other interaction with the Website(s) in lieu of your breach of any and all provisions under these Terms of Service or any applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
The provisions of these Terms of Service relating to Disclaimer of Warranties, Limitation on Liability and Indemnity shall survive termination.
The Website(s), including all content, graphics, logos, service marks, images, trade dress, source code and other supplementary materials (collectively, “Content”), features, and functionality thereof, are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other third-party providers of such material and are protected by United States copyright, trademark, patent, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. The use of any such Content without our prior written approval is strictly prohibited.
Any third-party brand names, logos and service marks that feature on the Website(s) are a property of their respective owners. Certain third-party providers may also have additional trademark rights in the content provided on or through the Website(s). Unless expressly stated on the Website(s), we claim no affiliation with or endorsement by such third parties. None of the Content included in the Website(s) should be construed as authorizing any approval or right to use any of our brand names, trademarks, trade dress, or service marks without our expressed written permission.
Our Website(s) may also include third party affiliate site links (“Affiliate Link(s)”) that offer other goods and/or services. When you click any Affiliate Link, the Company receives a small commission at no cost to you. Affiliate Links are provided for the purpose of offering an optimized end user experience. Please be informed that we do not validate third-party affiliates’ legitimacy or inspect, assess, control, or manage the functionality of Affiliate Link(s), or check, monitor, regulate or endorse the accuracy and authenticity of the data published on such Affiliate Links. The Company shall not be held liable for any harm or damage arising from your use of an Affiliate Link, any offer(s) provided by them, any contract between you and a third party affiliate, or any data obtained thereby. You agree that the Company is not responsible for any legal obligation or its compliance/adherence resulting from an agreement between you and owner of the Affiliate Link and is not responsible for any disputes or resolution of disputes between both parties on such agreement.
Additionally, you explicitly acknowledge, accept and agree not to make the Company a claimant to any legal proceedings, lawsuits, investigations, inspections, or alternate dispute settlement process used to resolve any and all disagreements between you and Affiliate Link. Website(s) may include the following links to websites of third-party affiliates:
Third-Party Links and Advertisements
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE COMPANY PROVIDES ITS WEBSITE(S) ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES AND EXPLICITLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, QUALITY, TIMELINESS, AND COMPLETENESS OF OUR WEBSITE(S).
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (A) OUR WEBSITE(S) WILL FULFILL YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE CONTENT ON OUR WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE AND RELIABLE (C) THAT OUR WEBSITE(S) ARE FREE OF ANY MALICIOUS SOFTWARES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATIONS, LOGIC BOMBS, VIRUSES, TROJANS, WORMS OR OTHER SIMILAR SOFTWARE; (C) THAT YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR WEBSITE(S) WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; OR (E) THAT ERRORS OR DEFECTS, IF ANY, WILL BE CORRECTED. ANY AND ALL THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND ADVERTISEMENTS ON OUR WEBSITE ARE SOLELY FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE. WE DO NOT ENDORSE, WARRANT, GUARANTEE OR TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES OR SERVICES THAT MAY BE LINKED TO OR ADVERTISED BY ON OUR WEBSITE(S).
Limitation on Liability
Under no circumstances and under no legal theory of liability (whether breach of contract, tort, negligence or otherwise) will we, our subsidiaries and/or our respective advertising partner(s), affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers, licensors or service providers be liable to you or any other party for any loss or injury or any damages, either direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, consequential or otherwise (including, without limitation, loss of profits, reputation, business, data and legal costs including attorney fees) resulting from or in any way related to your use of the Website(s), even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages or could have anticipated such losses.
Further, you acknowledge and agree that the Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter that is subject to indemnification by you, at your expense and that you shall cooperate with the Company’s defense of these claims and promptly provide any relevant information that may be required.
DMCA Copyright Submission
Company respects copyright holders’ rights and encourages users to act appropriately. The Company will take the appropriate action on a request to erase/remove content that infringes copyrights of others. In addition, Company has the right to deny access to the Website(s) to any person who repeatedly breaches the proprietary rights of others. If you think any or parts of the Website(s) breach your proprietary rights, please write to Company at [email protected].
Please ensure your email includes the following:
- information of the copyrighted material you believe was breached;
- information as to where the content infringed is posted on the Website(s);
- a physical or electronic signature of an authenticated individual representing the interests of the copyright owner;
- a statement from you that you believe in good faith that the copyright holder, its agent or the legislation does not authorize the use in question;
- a statement from you, provided by perjury penalty, that the above information is accurate in your claim and that you are the copyright owner or entitled to act on the copyright owner ‘s request;
- your mailing address, phone number, and email address.
Upon receiving notification in accordance with this section, the Company will strive to remove or disable access to the material and take reasonable steps to promptly inform the complaining party about the same.
We urge you to thoroughly read this section as it can have a significant effect on your civil rights.
These Terms of Service and any disagreement between you and the Company shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in the state of New York without regard to principles of conflicts of law. You consent that a competent court of law in the City of New York, New York shall exclusively decide any claim, intervention, or proceeding resulting from or relying on these Terms of Service.
You agree that any and all claims pursued against the Company will be on an individual basis. Thus, you hereby waive your right to commence, to become a party to, or to remain a participant in, any class, collective, group, representative, or hybrid class/collective action in any court, arbitration proceeding, or any other forum, against the Company.
The Company may modify these Terms of Service periodically. Please review this page from time to time to stay informed about any modifications or updates made to the provisions of these Terms of Service. Your continued use of our Website(s), will confirm your acceptance of the updated terms. If you disagree with the provisions of these Terms of Service please refrain from accessing or using our Website(s) immediately.
The provisions of these Terms of Service shall not be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and the Company and you shall have no authority to bind us in any manner, whatsoever. These Terms of Service are solely for our and our users benefit and not for the benefit of any other person.
If any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent authority and jurisdiction, only that provision which is declared invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable shall be inoperative, without affecting the legality, validity and enforceability of the remainder of these Terms of Service.
c. No Waiver
Any delay, negligence or failure in enforcing the provisions contained herein shall not be construed as a waiver of our rights under these Terms of Service.
d. Entire Agreement
These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement among the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and shall supersede any and all prior written or oral agreements and understandings, between the parties with respect to the subject matter of these Terms of Service.
If you have any concerns regarding the provisions of these Terms of Service please contact the Company at: [email protected] or
Our Website is intended for users above the age of 18 only. Kindly note that we do not deliberately collect any information from or related to children below 13 years of age. Please contact us at [email protected] if you believe that we may have unintentionally gathered information from or related to an individual below the age of 13.
When you visit or use our Website(s), we may collect some personal and non-personal information about you and related to your use of our Website.
- Voluntarily Shared Information: We collect information that you voluntarily share with us while communicating with us directly or through the Website. Such information may vary depending on the nature of your correspondence with us but may include without limitation, your personal information such as name, email address, and any other information that you choose to share with us. We ensure that, unless expressly permitted by you, this information is not used for purposes other than to respond to your requests, queries, or otherwise communicate with you and is not shared with any third parties.
- Automatically Collected Information: We may automatically collect personal and non-personal information when you visit or use our Website. Such information includes, but is not limited to information about your device identifiers, IP address, geolocation, browser type and operating system, anonymous user identifiers, device configuration, visitor ID and other technical identifiers, information about your interaction with our Website, or any advertisements displayed therein, access time, and the referring URL or the webpage that led you to our Website. This information may be collected through the use of automated tracking technologies such as cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies.
As per the provisions of California Consumer Protection Act, the above mentioned information gathered by us can be categorized as follows
(i) Identifiers – Information that can be used by us to identify you (Examples include name and IP address);
(ii) Geolocation Data – Information related to your device location (Examples include your device location derived from your IP address); and
(iii) Internet or other similar network activities – Information about your internet and browsing activities (Examples include browser type, operating system and referring URL).
We primarily use persistent cookies i.e. cookies that are permanently stored to enable us to remember your preferences every time you engage with our Website. The information gathered through these cookies is used to ensure compliance with our obligations under GDPR and determine the visitor id. Such information will be stored on your device until the cookies expire or are manually deleted or removed.
For additional information on cookies, please visit https://www.cookieconsent.com/what-are-cookies/.
USE OF INFORMATION
We collect and process your information for the following purposes:
- Providing our Website and its related features: We may process your information to offer our Website and enable you to use the features provided therein;
- Analyzing and Reporting: We process your information to analyze trends, monitor your usage of and interactions with our Website and generate relevant reports for our internal use;
- Ensuring and promoting the security of our Website: We may process your information by monitoring the use of our Website for detecting, investigating, or preventing suspicious activity and enforcing our terms and policies, to the extent this is necessary for promoting the safety and security of the Website, protecting our rights and the rights of others;
- Improving user experience: We may process your information to improve the end-user experience by enhancing the Website and providing customized features and functionalities, where applicable;
- Handling customer support: If you submit a request for support, or if you have contacted us by other means including via an email, we may process your information to respond to your request;
- Sending promotional and marketing communications: We may, with your consent, process your information to send you marketing information, product recommendations, and other promotional communications about us and other third party goods and services; or
- Complying with legal obligations: We may process your information where such processing is required to cooperate with public and governmental authorities, law enforcement agencies, or regulators in accordance with our legal obligations under any and all applicable laws.
We may, with your express consent, send notifications to keep you updated about any modifications to the Website and to share marketing or promotional content that may interest you. You can opt-out of receiving these notifications at any time by modifying your permissions from system settings.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
Sharing With Third-Parties: We may share your information with third-party service providers that enable us to provide certain features offered by our Website(s) and/or help us monitor and analyze the usage of our Website(s).
For Transactional Requirements: In the event solutionsmag.co is restructured for operational or other business purposes, by acquiring or transferring our assets or business, merging, consolidating or altering the our entities ownership, we may disclose your information to the stakeholder(s) involved in such a transaction, in compliance with our contractual and/or legal obligations.
We have implemented reasonable technical, operational, and physical safeguards designed to prevent the loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of information provided by you or collected through your use of the Website. We use encryption technology to securely transmit your information via our servers.
However, please be informed that the Internet is not a secure means of communication and any information communicated through the Internet may be intercepted by others. Despite our best efforts to protect your information, we cannot guarantee 100% security of the information sent to us through our Website(s).
DO NOT TRACK (DNT) SIGNALS:
Some browsers may allow you to set a Do Not Track (DNT) preference that notifies website(s) that you want them to stop tracking your online activities. Please take note that our servers are not enabled to respond to such DNT requests or signals sent by any browser(s).
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) entitles California residents with various rights regarding their personal information. Users have the right to access details about how we obtain and retain their information that is subject to the CCPA as well as how we use such information.
As a resident of the State of California as defined in Section 17014 of Title 18 of the California Code of Regulations, you have the following legal rights that you may exercise:
Right To Know: You have the right to request access to the different types of information collected by us and to know the purpose of the collection of this information. On receiving a verifiable user request, we will share the following information with you:
- The categories of personal information we collect and specific elements under such categories.
- The categories of the source(s) from where such personal information is collected by us.
- The business/ commercial purpose for collection and sale, if applicable, of such information.
- The categories of third parties with whom the information was shared.
- The categories of personal information shared and specific elements under such categories.
You have the right to receive this information either electronically or in an easily readable format.
Please be informed that the personal information provided as a response to this request will be applicable only for a 12-month period prior to the receipt of such a request.
Right To Erasure: Besides the following exceptions, you have the right to request us to delete your personal information from our database:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by the consumer, or reasonably anticipated within the context of a business’s ongoing business relationship with the consumer, or otherwise perform a contract between the business and the consumer.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity.
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act pursuant to Chapter 3.6 (commencing with Section 1546) of Title 12 of Part 2 of the Penal Code.
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the businesses’ deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, if the consumer has provided informed consent.
- To enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with the expectations of the consumer based on the consumer’s relationship with the business.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Otherwise use the consumer’s personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which the consumer provided the information.
If we are unable to process your request as it falls within the scope of an exception, we will inform you about the details of the exception that allows us to retain your personal information.
Right To Opt-Out: If you do not approve of the sale of your personal information to third-parties, you have the right to opt-out of such sale. You may exercise this right, by clicking on ‘Do Not Sell My Personal Information’. Please note that we do not intentionally sell personal information of children under the age of 16 without the consent of such an individual or their parents/legal guardians. If we believe that we do not sell your personal information belonging as per the definition of sale under section 1798.140 of CCPA, we will respond to your request confirming that we do not sell any personal information belonging to you.
Right To Designate An Authorized Agent: CCPA allows you to appoint a licensed agent registered with the California Secretary of State to exercise your rights and obtain a response to requests submitted by you or on your behalf.
Right To Equal Treatment: You have the right to obtain undifferentiated services and support even after you exercise your rights, such as withdrawing or prohibiting the sale of your information.
With regards to the rights described above, please take note that we are only obligated to comply with two requests made within a period of 12 months.
Please know that your requests for access to or deletion of your personal information are subject to verification of your identity. In certain circumstances, we may require additional information that allows us to verify your identity. Any information shared by you for verification purposes will not be disclosed to a third party.
We aim to reply to a verifiable user request(s) within 45 days of its receipt. However, if we require additional time to process the request, we may extend the due date to a maximum 90-day period. If we extend the time taken to process your request(s), we will inform you in writing of our reason(s) for the extension and state the additional time required for processing the same.
We don’t always charge fees for the disclosure of information. Though, in situations where it may be inconvenient for us to process requests that are unreasonable and filed more than twice, we may reject the request or charge a reasonable fee.
SHINE THE LIGHT
In compliance with the terms of California “Shine the Light” Act (Section 1798.83(a) of the California Civil Code), if we exchange the personal information of our users with third parties for direct marketing purposes, California residents have the right to receive the names and addresses of third parties to whom such personal information is provided along with the components of personal information shared in the previous calendar year. Please note that this right can only be exercised once per calendar year by emailing us at [email protected]. We will do our best to process your request within 30 business days of receipt of such a request.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) grants residents of the European Union (EU) the following seven rights to manage, control and protect the use of their personal information.
Right To Access: You have the right to request access to your personal information which we have received, processed, and maintained.
Right To Data Portability: You can request us to share your personal information with you in a standardized, widely used, and machine-readable format. If you want us to share such information with third parties, you can submit a request for the same.
Right To Rectification: If you think that your personal information that we hold is incomplete or inaccurate, you can submit a request for modification of such information.
Right To Object: You have the right to object to your information processing, if your objection is based on the following grounds:
- If it is necessary to process your personal information in order to perform a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the Company.
- If the processing of your personal information is vital for the purposes of the legitimate interests practiced by us or by a third party, other than conditions in which your fundamental rights, freedom, or interests that necessitate the security of personal information override those interests.
- Your personal information is processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling to the extent it is related to such marketing strategies.
However, please be informed that we may not be able to comply with these requests where (i) we require your information to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (ii) we have substantial valid reasons for processing your information that supersede your interests, rights, and freedom.
Right To Restriction: In the given situations, you have the right to restrict the processing of your information:
- Where the information is stored for illegal reasons and instead of erasing your data, you can request us to stop processing your information for the time being.
- Where you challenge the authenticity of your personal information we collect and are still awaiting verification of the information
- Where we want to validate that our reasons for the processing of your personal information outweigh your opposition
- Where you require the information to exercise, create or defend a legal claim(s) and such information is no longer required by us
Right To Withdraw Consent: Where we rely on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to processing your personal information. Please note that any personal information processed prior to such withdrawal shall not be affected.
Right To Erasure: You have the right to request that your personal information be deleted, subject to the mentioned situations:
- The personal information is no longer used for the purpose for which it has been collected
- Your personal information was processed for illegitimate purposes
- You have filed a request to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information and we have no valid grounds for continuing the processing of your data.
- We are required to delete your personal information to fulfill our legal obligations
Please contact us via email [email protected] to exercise your right. We make every effort to respond to your request within 30 business days from the date on which such request(s) are received.
CROSS BORDER TRANSFER
Your information collected by us will be stored, processed and managed in the country where we, or our partners, affiliates, and third-party providers maintain our data servers. By sharing your information with us, you agree to disclose your details to such third parties overseas. If your information is transmitted outside of your country of residence, you agree and accept that the data protection laws of the country in which your information is transmitted may not be the same as the data protection laws of your country of residence.
We engage third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the performance of our Website(s), generate relevant reports to analyze trends and understand the usage of our Website(s), and display advertisements on our Website(s). Such third-party service providers may use automated tracking technologies, including without limitation, cookies, web beacons, and pixels, to collect information about your activities on our Website(s). You acknowledge and agree that any information collected through the use of third-party tracking technologies shall not be monitored or controlled by us and we shall not be held responsible for the privacy practices of any third-party service provider(s). We encourage our users to read the Privacy Policies of all third-party service providers to know about their privacy practices.
Third-party services used by us are as follows:
- Google Analytics – www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
- Google Tag Manager – https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- Google – https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Outbrain – https://www.outbrain.com/legal/privacy#privacy-policy
- Taboola – https://policies.taboola.com/en/privacy-policy/
- Yahoo Gemini – https://www.verizonmedia.com/policies/us/en/verizonmedia/privacy/index.html
EXTERNAL LINKS & SERVICES
If you decide to access or engage with any third-party sites linked to our Website or purchase any products or services, you do so completely at your own risk. We encourage you to read the Privacy Policies and Terms of Service of all third-party websites before sharing any information or otherwise engaging with them in any way. You agree and acknowledge that we shall not be responsible for any conflict arising due to your interaction or engagement with such linked sites.
You may contact us directly if you have any questions regarding the Website(s) or our privacy practices by sending your query to [email protected] or